There is nothing I hate more than wasting time.
Which is why it’s ironic that I waste so much time.
It’s actually ridiculous. I will literally attempt to conserve precious minutes by pre-selecting my outfit for the next day or line up my beauty products in the order that they will be used only to squander the time away in the morning by playing Sims Freeplay on my phone. Which, by the way, I can’t seem to find any workable cheats so I have to toil away (Or actually make my Sim serfs) in the gardens planting dumb vegetables so I have enough money to decorate one house while the rest of my Sims live on a grassy lot. If you have a good cheat, let me know.
Ahhhh! SEE! Even now…I just wasted space on this post and your time, as the reader, talking about Sims. Oh goodness.
Anyways, in an effort to accept the inevitable truth…that I, Vicki, am a terrible time waster. I’ve found some websites to help you waste your time too. That way we can all hug it out in group therapy in about 10 years about what terrible people we are.
Click the following links below and prepare to be sucked into a pool of time-wasting goodness:
(WARNING: Do not scroll further if you have a) an exam tomorrow b) a work presentation tomorrow or c) you are planning to attend a boring event tomorrow and will need all your willpower to stay awake, ie. Church, pseudo-academic lectures on the psycho-analysis of a yam’s biological reaction to a potato, Justin Bieber concerts, etc. )
1) Reddit: In case you’re not already familiar with this site, it is a classic found in every time-waster’s arsenal. Click if you dare.
Tip: Read the comments. They’re often the most entertaining part of the site.
2) Ellen Videos on Youtube: Seriously, not liking Ellen is like not liking Apple Pie. It makes you thoroughly un-American and prone to fits of realization that you are a terrible person that somehow does not like hilarious kids and cute doggies.
3) I Love You Like a Fat Lady Loves Apples: Da best. All you do is keep feeding a this lady apples. This is a good one if you’re just looking for a nice, short time-wasting break. I mean, let’s be real. If you already know she’s gonna eat them, the novelty wears off after a couple apples. (36 for me)
Tip: She does get fatter but after a while, for some reason she gets kicked in the back and the apples mysteriously fly out.
4) Justice League as…Toddlers!: A great cartoon strip created by Yale Stewart. The art is great and the storyline is cute. It’s a fun place to check out every so often.
Tip: The link above redirects to the first strip. Navigation arrows let you get all the way to the end (It’s currently ongoing).
5) Wikipedia: I know, I know. You’ve already heard of this site, but if you’re going to waste time it might as well be useful. Somewhat. For example, I now know the Ostrogoths fought in a war against Rome. Yay me! See. I’m already on the path towards enlightenment.
That’s enough time wasting for today. I’d love to hear about how you like to waste your time!
Peace. Love. And Coconuts.